VW T6 Interior
Another T6. Another stunning interior.
At EDGE Automotive we often have T6 and T5’s in for full custom interiors. Yet each one is unique to the client.
In this case the client wished to have the beige plastics eliminated. Something we like to call the ‘beige delete’. A common request and something we’re expert at executing.
The ‘beige delete’ is a process that takes time, patience and an eye for detail. Each element removed, disassembled, prepared and reassembled to give the perfect finish. Cut a corner at this stage and it can compromise the whole interior.
To give the cab a sportier look the client requested to have the RECARO CS Sportster seats. We at EDGE Automotive are a certified RECARO dealer. We recommended and supplied the RECARO CS Sportster Cross’. These are a great alternative to their sister seat, the RECARO CS Sportster. These are lower at the bolster to give easier entry and exit to the cab.
Black Nappa leather and dark grey Alcantara give a sleek fresh look. And our good friends at Reflex Auto Design painted the backs of the seats accenting the white thread.
We are big fans of the T6/T5 and relish each job, like this, that comes to us. If you would like a quote for your VW T6 interior or to chat about your options contact us here, we’d love to hear from you.
– Supply and fit RECARO CS Sportster Cross’
– Trim seats in leather and Alcantara with white stitching, centre accent stitching and embossed RECARO logo
– Paint backs of seats
– Supply and fit passenger seat base with swivel mechanism
– Paint all plastics matt black
– Trim door card panels in Alcantara
– Trim lower dashboard in Alcantara
– Trim gear gaiter and handbrake in leather
– Trim headliner, A/B pillars and sun visors in Alcantara